I have used this kit on range of broadcast productions over the last three years including ‘Blue Planet Live’ most recently. The camera can be used either for topside or for underwater use, and is a very popular choice for current productions / clients.
The total spend on the below camera kit has been approximately £10,000 + VAT – the main camera body was brought in 2016 and is in excellent condition having been well maintained.
Items included within this camera sale:
Price £6,500.00 + VAT
* PXW-FS7 camera body (note this is the MK I version)
* Sony XDCA extension unit
* View finder with hood
* Audio technica AT-87R microphone (topmic) with Rycote softie windshield
* Chrosziel 401-FS7 support plate
* Peli case 1510 with dividers
* 2 x Metabones (E to Canon EF) adaptors both standard and super speed
* FS7 hand grip trigger
* SWIT U batteries
* 2 x 128 GB XQD cards
* 2 x 64 GB XQD cards
* 1 x 120 GB XQD card
* XQD card reader
* Plus a selection of other useful accessories
The total spend on the below housing has been approximately £14,000 + VAT – the housing was brought in 2016 with upgrades taking place as recently as last year.
Items included within this underwater housing sale:
Price £6,500.00 + VAT
* Sealux housing for FS7
* Monitor housing for convergent design Odyssey 7Q+ monitor
* Port extenders
* 200mm dome
* Macro port extender plus 2 x diopters
* 3D printed monitor hood (sunshade)
* Back extension to all for the camera to be used with the XDCA unit, for RAW recording (into the Odyssey monitor)
* Lens, zoom and focus gears for Canon EF 11-24mm, 24-70mm, 16-35mm, 100mm macro
* Plus a selection of other useful accessories and spares
* Peli case
Note: I am not currently selling the Odyssey monitor / recorder with this package however, I am open to negotiation if this element is preferred as part of the sale. I also have an underwater light (the Fisheye Aquavolt 7000) which may also be of interest – brought in 2014 for £1,300.00 directly from Nauticam - let me know and I can provide a fair price if this is something that you would like in your u/w kit.
If you are thinking of investing in your own kit then this could be a good option; it has served me very well – do let me know if you would like any further details / more photos etc.
The kit is located in West Sussex and available from mid-August so can either be picked up in person or sent in the post at cost. Please contact Emily directly if you would like to purchase this item or have any questions (a VAT invoice will be provided with the sale).
Emily | T: +44 (0)7876 694477 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org