This unit is now SOLD.
I am selling my Poseidon Se7en eCCR rebreather, which is in great condition and hardly used. The unit was bought as a spare but it has only logged 20-30 dives prior to me buying it. I have never used this unit in the 18 months it has been in my possession, so it is as good as new.
The unit and all accessories are for sale for £3000.00, please see below for full kit list and extensive pictures. I will only be able to sell to people qualified on the Poseidon units, or to those who can show evidence that a course is due to take place.
For more information on the Poseidon Se7en rebreather, please visit this link.
The kit consists of the following items:
- Poseidon Se7en e-module, serial number 10848, due for next service Jan 2018.
- 3L aluminium cylinders, due for next service June 2018
- Green (40m no deco) and blue (48m deco) batteries and charger
- Cylinder QMR set, for quick release of cylinders
- 2 x O2 sensors (Molex), in date until March 2018.
- Gauntlet display wrist strap
- 11 inch adaptor, for securing a wing to the unit
- Se7en counter lungs plus spare MKVI counter lungs
- Se7en backplate with modified bottom support, plus spare backplate
- MKVI mouthpiece
- All breathing loops and T-valves in good condition
- All systems firmware updated to the most recent version: v1.37
- Comes complete with Hollis gear gulper box for storage and transport
NB The unit comes without a wing/harness, this will need to be provided prior to use. The wing in the pictures is for demonstration only. Sofnolime /scrubber canisters are not supplied and will need to be sourced separately.
Please see gallery below for comprehensive pictures detailing the gear.
The unit is based in West Sussex, please contact me for a viewing. I am looking for a quick sale, hence the £3000.00 price tag.
Please contact Mark at either email@example.com or 07779 227307 if interested.
NB THIS UNIT IS NOW SOLD.