Mark is a multi-award-winning cameraman specialising in filming presenters and pure wildlife behaviour (topside, underwater, aerial) for film and television. An adventurer at heart, Mark has worked across all seven continents and is experienced working in challenging locations; from the Arctic to desert, jungle and open ocean. His creative eye, technical experience and fitness offer production companies a wide range of skills well-suited to blue chip productions.
Mark's broadcasting credits include:
Qualifications and Documentation
- Experienced HSE Commercial Diver (with around 950 dives)
- Current H.S.E. diving medical
- Qualified Rebreather Diver / owner (firstly with Poseidon Se7en, now with rEvo) 320+ logged CCR hours
- Qualified Drone Pilot / owner (DJI Phantom 4 Pro) CAA Permission for Commercial Operations of Small Unmanned Aircraft (PfCO SUA)
- Public Liability Insurance up to £3 Million
- Two UK Passports
- USA i-Visa valid until 2022
- BBC Studios Health & Safety Training
- Full UK Driving Licence
Mark owns two Sony FS7 kits (underwater and topside) plus a full range of Canon EF lenses and an arsenal of other kit suitable for production;
please refer to the Equipment Hire section for further details.